Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at NSGA state qualifying games will qualify for the 2025 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each racquetball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2025 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
1. Athletes must provide their own racquets. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2025.
1. If there are 2-5 players in a division, play will be round robin (pool play), with a winner determined by matches won. The format for 6-11 players in a division shall be standard double elimination bracket play. Olympic format will be used for any divisions with 12-32 players with the following groups (Gold, Red, White, Blue). All players will start in the Gold group and move down with each loss. All matches for all formats shall be two games to 15 points, with a tiebreaker to 11.
2. The NSGA and LOC reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstance.
3. Default during competition Rule R will be strictly enforced.
4. Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each event within each age division.