All athletes who compete in a 5K/10K Road Race at a NSGA Qualifying State Games will qualify for the 2025 National Senior Games, or athletes can qualify by meeting the “limited” qualifying criteria in Rule D.
1. Athletes qualified in either the 5K or 10K road race may compete in both events.
2. Individuals who want to qualify in the 5K and 10K Road Race must run the events separately. You cannot use your 5K split time from a 10K race to qualify for the 5K.
3. A 5000 meter and 10000-meter track event cannot be used as a qualifying event for the 5K and 10K road race, respectively.
1. In the 5K and the 10K all age divisions will run simultaneously.
2. Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each event within each age division.