2023 National Senior Games Registration
Online Registration begins Tuesday, November 1, 2022, 1:00pm ET.
WHEN WILL QUALIFIED ATHLETES BE ABLE TO REGISTER?
Once registration begins, qualified athletes are eligible to register after the qualifying state senior games where the athlete competed, submits 2022 results for ALL sports to NSGA, the results are verified for qualifications AND the respective state is listed on this NSGA Registration Webpage.
Registration for Pickleball begins after the 2022 qualification period ends to provide an equal opportunity for all Pickleball qualifiers to register for Pickleball events which have entry limits in place.
Athletes who qualified in sports at the states/games listed with “verified” Results Status at the button below are eligible to register for the 2023 National Senior Games presented by Humana.
- Online: After reviewing this page, follow the steps below to register online. For detailed registration instructions reference the “Online Registration Guide” at the bottom of this webpage.
- Click the button above to access Online Registration.
- Enter your NSGA account/registration number or the email address on your NSGA account and your password. If you do not remember your password, click on “forgot password” and a password reset link will be emailed to you.
- Once logged in, please follow the steps to complete your registration. During the Early Registration Period the system will only allow you to register for events that you qualified for and Open Sports.
Mail-in: Complete a paper entry form and mail to:
2023 National Senior Games
National Senior Games Association
PO Box 5630
Clearwater, FL 33758
- Additional fees are charged for mail in registrations.
- The National Senior Games Association (NSGA) cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- A paper entry form can be downloaded from the bottom of this webpage.
Upon completion of online registration you will receive two emails. One will be a receipt and the other will be an official confirmation letter email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you have not received these two emails within 24 hours. If you still have not received your confirmation letter please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about which events you are qualified for, please contact your state organization. For questions regarding the registration process, please call the NSGA (727) 466-4550 or e-mail email@example.com.
SOFTBALL - Refunds are available with no explanation minus a $30 admin fee until Tuesday, March 28, 2023. The $12 one-time 2023 processing fee is non-refundable. To request a Softball refund on or before Tuesday, March 28 2023 contact NSGA. No Softball refunds will be issued after Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
ALL OTHER SPORTS - Refunds are available with no explanation minus a $30 admin fee until Tuesday, May 2, 2023. The $12 one-time 2023 processing fee is non-refundable. To request a refund on or before Tuesday, May 2, 2023 contact NSGA. No refunds will be issued after Tuesday, May 2, 2023.