May 15, 2022
Crandon Park (Key Biscayne, FL) ICW - 305 Triathlon
6747 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
400M Swim /20K CycIing /5K Road Race
- All athletes completing a triathlon at a NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2022 National Senior Games.
- Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer a triathlon event may qualify for triathlon by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.
- Athletes who reside in a state that offers the triathlon and does not participate in that state qualifier event can qualify by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.
- Triathlon competitions used for qualifying purposes must adhere to expected standards for the conduct of that sport. All three triathlon elements must be held consecutively on the same day with no scheduled rest periods.
- Each element must be at least as long as the triathlon event at Nationals. (400M Swim, 20K Cycling and a 5K Road Race).
- The Triathlon Relay is an OPEN EVENT for 2022. No qualifying by state or limited event is necessary.
- Athletes must provide their own bicycles, helmets, running and swim gear, and energy supplements.
- All equipment must meet USA Triathlon standards.
- The events in this sport are the 400M swim, 20K cycling and the 5K road race.
- Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place within each age division.