July 7-15, 2023
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Singles/Open Doubles, Non-Ambulatory
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a NSGA state qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each shuffleboard event (singles, open doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2023 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, open doubles are classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for open doubles.
2. Open Doubles teams may be same or mixed gender.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2022.
4. Athletes must provide their own cues. Disks will be provided.
1. Tournament format will be round robin, with as many players as possible advancing to a single elimination championship bracket. Quarterfinal round losers will compete for 5th through 8th places.
2. Any game missed/forfeited during bracket play will be considered a loss.
3. Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each event within each age division.
4. The NSGA and LOC reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstance.