- For 2025 Non-Ambulatory Pickleball will be classified as a “NON-AMBULATORY - OPEN” sport. Athletes do not need to qualify at a 2024 state qualifier.
- NSGA shall use the following skill levels within each age group at Nationals: (3.0 and under, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5/5.0)
- Anyone (non-ambulatory) can register for the event regardless if a state qualifier offers it or not.
- Athletes must supply current USAPA rating at the time of registering for the 2025 National Senior Games. If an athlete does not have a skill rating, they will need to refer to the document posted on NSGA.com under the Pickleball sports page in order to determine their skill rating.
- Competitors must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
- Tournament format will be double elimination play with the first person to win 2 out of 3 games; each game is played to 11, win by 2.
- The NSGA and LOC reserve the right to change the tournament format depending on entry numbers, space restrictions or other circumstances.
- Awards will be presented to 1st through 8th place for each event within each age/skill category within the division.