May 13-21, 2022
Miramar Regional Park
16801 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar, FL 33027
Compound Fingers, Compound Release, Barebow Compound, Recurve, Barebow Recurve
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA – 900 round minimum performance standards in competition at a NSGA state qualifying games will qualify for the 2022 National Senior Games.
2. An archer may enter only the style in which he/she has qualified.
1. Archers may only compete in one style.
2. Archers must provide their own bows and target arrows.
- Competition will be two days. All archers will compete both days.
- The “900” American round will be used each day of competition.
- There will be five styles:
- Recurve – with sights
- Barebow Recurve – no sights
- Compound Fingers – with sights
- Barebow Compound – no sights
- Compound Release
- Competition will consist of 90 arrows shot as follows: 30 arrows from 60 yards; 30 arrows from 50 yards; and 30 arrows from 40 yards. Arrows will normally be shot in six arrow ends, but may be shot in three arrow ends when field and equipment conditions require more than four archers to be grouped on a target butt.
- Each end will consist of one set of six arrows with five minutes allowed for each end to be shot. When three arrow ends are necessary, each end will consist of one set of three arrows with 2-1/2 minutes allowed for each end to be shot. Shooters will rotate with target mates after each end.
- Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each style within each age division.
For the 2022 National Senior Games presented by Humana, Archery will be capped at no more than 750 participating athletes.