54Hole/36Hole Scratch Play
1. For 2025, DISC GOLF event will be classified as an “OPEN Sport”. Teams do not need to qualify at a 2024 qualifier.
- Anyone can register for the event regardless if a state qualifier offers it or not.
- Disc golfers must provide their own discs and related equipment.
- The tournament will be 54-hole medal play with 18 holes per day except for men and women in age divisions 75 and older. Competitors in age divisions 75 and older will play 36-hole scratch play with 18 holes per day.
- Tee times will be used for competition
- The NSGA reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions or other circumstance. This includes but is not limited to tee times or a shotgun start.
- In the event of a tie between 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, the PDGA tie-breaking procedures will be implemented.
- Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place within each age division.