HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONAL GAMES
- An athlete must be at least 50 years of age by December 31, 2020 to qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
- An athlete MUST qualify for the National Senior Games in even numbered years at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- Review the National Senior Games Rules for qualifying requirements. Click Here
- For most sports (minus tennis and golf) an athlete must qualify by placing in the top four of their age division.
- There are some sports for which an athlete can also qualify by meeting the Minimum Performance Standard (MPS) at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- An athlete does not have to meet both the placement and MPS in order to qualify – it is one or the other.
- Locate NSGA sanctioned senior games and contact information, Click Here
- Qualifying results will be submitted to the National Senior Games office by staff from the NSGA sanctioned senior games where an athlete participates.
- Once results are verified for accuracy, athletes will receive a qualification/registration notice from NSGA.
07 October 2019
James Jackson, 53, Denton, Texas It’s rare for a runner to win best overall times in both the 5K and 10K road races in a National Senior Gam...
01 October 2019
The National Senior Games Association (NSGA) was honored to be presented the 22 nd Sterling Friendship Award at a gala event held on Septemb...
16 August 2019
David Salazar, 69, Cedar Crest, New Mexico NSGA’s official highlights video from the 2019 National Senior Games presented by Humana sought t...