HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONAL GAMES
- An athlete must be at least 50 years of age by December 31, 2018 to qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
- An athlete MUST qualify for the National Senior Games in even numbered years at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- Review the National Senior Games Rules for qualifying requirements. Click Here
- For most sports (minus tennis and golf) an athlete must qualify by placing in the top four of their age division.
- There are some sports for which an athlete can also qualify by meeting the Minimum Performance Standard (MPS) at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- An athlete does not have to meet both the placement and MPS in order to qualify – it is one or the other.
- Locate NSGA sanctioned senior games and contact information, Click Here
- Qualifying results will be submitted to the National Senior Games office by staff from the NSGA sanctioned senior games where an athlete participates.
- Once results are verified for accuracy, athletes will receive a qualification/registration notice from NSGA beginning fall of 2018.
10 June 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 10, 2019 Event will showcase #RealSeniorMoments of healthy, active aging ALBUQUERQUE, NM - New Mexico has 13,71...
15 May 2019
Kory Kelly, 51, Ogden, Utah Athletes go through struggles on and off the field, but few have faced adversity at a level similar to what Kory...
10 April 2019
13,712 registrations exceed 2017 number by 30 Percent ALBUQUERQUE – The largest Olympic-style multisport event for people over 50 just got l...
10 April 2019
Debbie Klecan, 64, Edgewood, New Mexico Debbie Klecan is a multi-talented person - masters swimmer, photographer, illustrator, art teacher ...