HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONAL GAMES
- An athlete must be at least 50 years of age by December 31, 2020 to qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
- An athlete MUST qualify for the National Senior Games in even numbered years at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- Review the National Senior Games Rules for qualifying requirements. Click Here
- For most sports (minus tennis and golf) an athlete must qualify by placing in the top four of their age division.
- There are some sports for which an athlete can also qualify by meeting the Minimum Performance Standard (MPS) at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- An athlete does not have to meet both the placement and MPS in order to qualify – it is one or the other.
- Locate NSGA sanctioned senior games and contact information, Click Here
- Qualifying results will be submitted to the National Senior Games office by staff from the NSGA sanctioned senior games where an athlete participates.
- Once results are verified for accuracy, athletes will receive a qualification/registration notice from NSGA beginning fall of 2020.
16 August 2019
David Salazar, 69, Cedar Crest, New Mexico NSGA’s official highlights video from the 2019 National Senior Games presented by Humana sought t...
15 July 2019
Bob Shannon, 66, Alameda, CA and Jeff Johanson, 65, Arnold, CA It’s not that unusual for senior athletes to know others from their youthf...
25 June 2019
Breaking Good in Albuquerque: 17 American and 185 National Senior Games Records Fall in Spirited 2019 Competition
Track & Field elite Kathy Bergen leads the way with eight high marks ALBUQUERQUE, NM, June 25, 2019 - As the 2019 National Senior Games ...
10 June 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 10, 2019 Event will showcase #RealSeniorMoments of healthy, active aging ALBUQUERQUE, NM - New Mexico has 13,71...