HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONAL GAMES
- An athlete must be at least 50 years of age by December 31, 2020 to qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
- An athlete MUST qualify for the National Senior Games in even numbered years at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- Review the National Senior Games Rules for qualifying requirements. Click Here
- For most sports (minus tennis and golf) an athlete must qualify by placing in the top four of their age division.
- There are some sports for which an athlete can also qualify by meeting the Minimum Performance Standard (MPS) at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- An athlete does not have to meet both the placement and MPS in order to qualify – it is one or the other.
- Locate NSGA sanctioned senior games and contact information, Click Here
- Qualifying results will be submitted to the National Senior Games office by staff from the NSGA sanctioned senior games where an athlete participates.
- Once results are verified for accuracy, athletes will receive a qualification/registration notice from NSGA.
07 December 2019
Bob Messersmith, 86, San Juan Capistrano, California Bob Messersmith has built a senior basketball dynasty. The teams he has organized and c...
05 November 2019
Kathy Meares, 72, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Kathy Meares has never needed to be told to go out and play, and her youth was filled with sports. ...
07 October 2019
James Jackson, 53, Denton, Texas It’s rare for a runner to win best overall times in both the 5K and 10K road races in a National Senior Gam...
01 October 2019
The National Senior Games Association (NSGA) was honored to be presented the 22 nd Sterling Friendship Award at a gala event held on Septemb...