HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONAL GAMES
- An athlete must be at least 50 years of age by December 31, 2018 to qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
- An athlete MUST qualify for the National Senior Games in even numbered years at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- Review the National Senior Games Rules for qualifying requirements. Click Here
- For most sports (minus tennis and golf) an athlete must qualify by placing in the top four of their age division.
- There are some sports for which an athlete can also qualify by meeting the Minimum Performance Standard (MPS) at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- An athlete does not have to meet both the placement and MPS in order to qualify – it is one or the other.
- Locate NSGA sanctioned senior games and contact information, Click Here
- Qualifying results will be submitted to the National Senior Games office by staff from the NSGA sanctioned senior games where an athlete participates.
- Once results are verified for accuracy, athletes will receive a qualification/registration notice from NSGA beginning fall of 2018.
10 April 2019
Debbie Klecan, 64, Edgewood, New Mexico Debbie Klecan is a multi-talented person - masters swimmer, photographer, illustrator, art teacher ...
18 March 2019
Significant economic impact expected from massive Olympic-style event FORT LAUDERDALE, March 19 – Greater Fort Lauderdale, Florida has been ...
09 March 2019
Ralph Paytiamo, 81, Acoma Pueblo, New Mexico Ralph Paytiamo is proud of his heritage. With history dating back 2,000 years, New Mexico’s Aco...