The NSGA divides its Member Organizations into five Regions, as follows:
- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, D.C.
- Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
- Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
- West: Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Wyoming
- Pacific: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington
16 August 2019
David Salazar, 69, Cedar Crest, New Mexico NSGA’s official highlights video from the 2019 National Senior Games presented by Humana sought t...
15 July 2019
Bob Shannon, 66, Alameda, CA and Jeff Johanson, 65, Arnold, CA It’s not that unusual for senior athletes to know others from their youthf...
25 June 2019
Breaking Good in Albuquerque: 17 American and 185 National Senior Games Records Fall in Spirited 2019 Competition
Track & Field elite Kathy Bergen leads the way with eight high marks ALBUQUERQUE, NM, June 25, 2019 - As the 2019 National Senior Games ...
10 June 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 10, 2019 Event will showcase #RealSeniorMoments of healthy, active aging ALBUQUERQUE, NM - New Mexico has 13,71...