The NSGA divides its Member Organizations into five Regions, as follows:
- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, D.C.
- Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
- Great Lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
- West: Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Wyoming
- Pacific: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington
05 November 2019
Kathy Meares, 72, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Kathy Meares has never needed to be told to go out and play, and her youth was filled with sports. ...
07 October 2019
James Jackson, 53, Denton, Texas It’s rare for a runner to win best overall times in both the 5K and 10K road races in a National Senior Gam...
01 October 2019
The National Senior Games Association (NSGA) was honored to be presented the 22 nd Sterling Friendship Award at a gala event held on Septemb...