"Launchpad to What’s Next LIVE!"
Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 7pm Mountain Time, Kimo Theatre – Short walk from The Civic Plaza
We all wonder, “What’s next and how do I create it?” Launchpad to What’s Next LIVE! answers the most important questions, addresses the biggest fears, and inspires the kind of lifestyle change that empowers healthy and active aging. It’s a high-energy, educational and inspiration-packed program...with every guest excited to reignite their passion and discover What’s Next!
For ticket availability, please stop by the 2021 Games Booth on June 17th at the entrance to Villa Ernesto Ramos.
Hosted by Growing Bolder CEO Marc Middleton & 3-Time Olympic Gold Medalist Rowdy Gaines.
- Diana Nyad, long distance swimming icon
- Jean Chatzky, Financial Editor of Today Show on NBC
- Dr. Roger Landry, best-selling author of Live Long Die Short
- Dan Buettner, founder of The Blue Zones
- Dr. Elmo Shropshire, singer songwriter "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer."
For more information on Growing Bolder visit, www.growingbolder.com
To reserve your tickets to the Launchpad to What’s Next LIVE please click the below link.
- This event is reserved seating so please make sure to RSVP using the below link in order to be able to attend this highly sought after nationwide event. All reserved tickets are available for pick-up at the 2021 National Senior Games booth in the The Ernesto Ramos Village Health and Wellness Expo.