Share Your Memories for the 30th Anniversary of The National Senior Games!
- 2017 will be the 30th Anniversary of the National Senior Games. To help celebrate this landmark, The National Senior Games Association wants to include special memories of the past three decades in stories and pictures from YOU, the athletes wants athletes to share their favorite memory of The Games!
- NSGA will kick off 2017 with a special commemorative web page and a monthly email newsletter with historical facts, photos, videos and other features. Athletes and visitors who come to Birmingham, Alabama for the 2017 National Senior Games presented by Humana will enjoy special 30th Anniversary displays and recognition activities.
Here are some ideas for the many ways athletes can respond to our request:
- What was the most inspirational moment in your experiences at The Games?
- Was there a performance or display of sportsmanship by another amazing athlete or yourself that made for a special memory?
- Have you dedicated your participation to a goal or person at one or more of The Games?
- If you played in team or partner play, was there one year, team or partner that created a special or emotional experience?
- What was the funniest thing that happened to you (or that you witnessed) during your participation in National Senior Games?
- Which host city or year of The Games was the most special for you, and why?
- Did you meet a partner/spouse, reunite with an old friend, or make a new lifelong friend at The Games?
- How has your participation in The Senior Games Movement improved your life and for those around you?
- Do you have a favorite photo that illustrates your story? PLEASE attach it with your memory!
- You can share more than one story or memory. Simply fill out one form for each story you wish to share.
Please fill out the form (and attach image) below:
By submitting a story you are also agreeing to the following Grant of Rights.
GRANT OF RIGHTS:
I further grant the NSGA, their sponsors and marketing partners, as well as the media and others to whom the NSGA grant such rights, the right to photograph, videotape and/or otherwise record me and my performance and further to use my name, face, likeness, voice, appearance, and personal data for any purpose including, but not limited to, exhibitions, publicity, advertising and promotional materials without reservation, limitation or compensation. Said parties are, however, under no obligation to exercise the rights set forth in this paragraph.