Your Donation will be used to provide:
- Funding to individuals and institutions to foster research and educational initiatives directed toward the fifty and over adult population.
- Financial assistance to Member Organization programs for conferences, seminars and materials that help promote healthy lifestyles for adults fifty and over through education, fitness and sport.
- Grants to Member Organizations to ensure funding for program expansion, additional staff and other operational needs.
Benefits of Giving to the National Senior Games Association
- Our organization offers tax deductions and other financial incentives for giving to IRS recognized charities. Realize immediate tax benefits and give when it meets your goals.
- You can receive a federal income tax deduction for charitable lifetime gifts, if you itemize deductions on your tax return and keep receipts. You can receive a federal estate tax deduction after death if you've made charitable gifts to IRS recognized charities through your will, trust or beneficiary designation.
- Grants to the National Senior Games Association Members and State Organizations to support national/state programs which promote healthy lifestyles for active adults fifty and over through education, fitness and sport.
Deferred gifts of significant assets, such as gifts of cash, appreciated stock or property or other assets are a remarkable legacy for ongoing support of NSGA and its mission.
How do I contribute to the NSGA now?
To make a contribution now, simply mail your contribution with your name and address to:
National Senior Games Association
PO Box 82059
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70884