2022 National Senior Games Registration
The registration process for the 2022 Games includes a Priority Registration Period for qualified athletes followed by an Open Registration Period to accommodate athletes age 50+ as of December 31, 2021, who are unable to qualify. Online registration for the 2022 National Senior Games presented by Humana will begin on September 8, 2021 at 1:00pm ET.
WHEN WILL QUALIFIED ATHLETES BE ABLE TO REGISTER?
Athletes who qualified at a 2020 State Qualifying Senior Games or through the Adjusted Qualification Process adopted in response to the pandemic are eligible to register during the Priority Registration Period which begins September 8, 2021 at 1:00pm ET.
Once online registration begins Athletes who FIRST qualify for a sport/event in 2021 will be eligible to register after the state qualifying senior games submits the 2021 results to NSGA, results are verified AND the respective state and sport are marked as verified at the button below (click Qualifying Games 2021 Results Status button). NSGA will also email a qualification notice to qualified athletes with a valid email address in our registration system.
- Online: After reviewing this page, follow the steps below to register online. For detailed registration instructions reference the “Online Registration Guide” at the bottom of this webpage.
- Click the button below to access Online Registration.
- Enter your NSGA account/registration number or the email address on your NSGA account and your password. If you do not remember your password, click on “forgot password” and a password reset link will be emailed to you.
- Once logged in, please follow the steps to complete your registration. During the Priority Registration Period the system will only allow you to register for events that you qualified for.
Mail-in: Complete a paper entry form and mail to:
2022 National Senior Games
National Senior Games Association
PO Box 5630
Clearwater, FL 33758
- Additional fees are charged for mail in registrations.
- The National Senior Games Association (NSGA) cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
- A paper entry form can be downloaded from the bottom of this webpage.
Upon completion of online registration you will receive two emails. One will be a receipt and the other will be an official confirmation letter email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you have not received these two emails within 24 hours. If you still have not received your confirmation letter please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about which events you are qualified for, please contact your state organization. For questions regarding the registration process, please call the NSGA (727) 466-4550 or e-mail email@example.com.