June 14-20, 2019
Albuquerque Convention Center
401 2nd St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
||50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
2018 Participant List: Participant Lists will be posted shortly after registration has closed.
Practice Information: TBD
Flooring Used: TBD
1. Teams must be of one gender.
2. Team roster shall be limited to 15 persons, including non-playing coaches, non-playing captains, and non-playing bench personnel. Roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F.
3. Teams are no longer limited to the number of out-of-state players on their rosters; however roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F. It is the captain's responsibility to declare team residency subject to NSGA approval, at the time of registration.
4. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
5. At the National Senior Games athletes may compete on up to two teams per sport providing that the teams are in different age divisions that are scheduled to play in completely separate sessions.
6. Volleyball will be divided into the following age divisions for both men and women: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+.
7. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2019.
1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 4th place within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.
ALUBQUERQUE CONVENTION CENTER
Badminton, Shuffleboard, Table Tennis, Volleyball
The Albuquerque Convention Center is a multi-purpose event complex with over 270,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space. The facility is located in the heart of vibrant downtown Albuquerque and are proudly managed by SMG. The ACC, one of the premier venues in the Southwest, is nestled between the breathtaking Sandia Mountains and the majestic Rio Grande River.