UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
NSGA Spotlight Video
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
Senior Games Blogs
News & Events
2013 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
Swimming: 400M Freestyle (open water), Cycling: 20K, Road Race: 5K
Lake Phalen, St. Paul
1000 Wheelock Parkway E, St. Paul, MN
July 5, 2015
Please Click Here
Average Water Temperature:
USA Triathlon. A USA Triathlon membership is required to compete in the sport.
Athletes who are not members of USA Triathlon must purchase a one-day membership for $12 at check-in. Payment is only by check, made payable to USAT, or by exact cash ($12). No credit card payments accepted. In order to purchase the membership, you will need to present a photo ID. Additional information on USA Triathlon membership can be found on the USA Triathlon website by
Triathlon Rule Book
1. All athletes completing a triathlon at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer a triathlon event may qualify for triathlon by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.
3. Triathlon competitions used for qualifying purposes must adhere to expected standards for the conduct of that sport. All three triathlon elements must be held consecutively on the same day with no scheduled rest periods.
1. Athletes must provide their own bicycles, helmets, running and swim gear, and energy supplements.
2. All equipment must meet USA Triathlon standards.
1: Denotes a "limited" event. For more information, refer to Rule D in the
rules and regulations
or click for the
Limited Event Form
for a Tentative Competition Schedule (printable)
The Age-Division/Event specific schedule will be avaliable once registration opens. The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
2015 NSG Triathlon Course Maps and Water Entry
Click on the map or text to view the list.
THESE MAPS/WATER ENTRY WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Triathlon Swimming Route Map & Staging Area
Triathlon Cycling Route Map
Triathlon Road Race Route Map
This is the way you will enter and exit the swimming portion of the Triathlon.
2015 NSG Triathlon Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Track and Field