UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
NSGA Spotlight Video
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
Senior Games Blogs
News & Events
2013 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
Track and Field
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
Track & Field
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 Meter, 4 x 100 Relay
Discus, Hammer Throw
, High Jump, Javelin, Long Jump, Pole Vault
, Shot Put, Triple Jump
University of St. Thomas
2115 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN
July 6, 2105 - July 15, 2015
Track & Field Check-In:
Please Click Here
USA Track and Field
Track & Field Rulebook:
Track & Field Rule Book
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
2. All athletes who compete in hammer throw at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
3. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer the hammer throw, or pole vault may qualify for those events by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule E.
4. Athletes that qualify for and compete in the 50-, 100-, 200-, 400- or 800-meter events at the 2015 National Senior Games will be eligible to compete in the 4x100-meter relay. Athletes cannot qualify to compete in the relay event except in this manner.
1. The Local Oranizing Committee shall provide certified implements for all events and age groups. In addition, athletes shall be permitted to use their own implements, provided they have been certified by the Track & Field Committee. Athletes who wish to use their own implements shall agree to all certification procedures including but not limited to marking, impounding, etc. Athletes must provide own vaulting poles.
2. Shows must comply with USATF Rule 143, 3(a)-(f).
3. Registration for the relay event will take place at the track venue. Age division of relay teams will be based on the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2015.
1. Jumps and throws except vertical jumps everyone gets three throws or jumps and then top nine go to finals and get three more throws or jumps for a total of six. If there are nine or less everyone gets six throws or jumps.
2. The 1500-meters will be a timed final event. All other running events with 9 or more participants will be run as Prelims and Finals. If there are less than 9 the Prelims be cancelled and the event will be run at the time scheduled for the Finals.
3. Starting blocks shall be provided and used for all races up to and including 400 meters and the lead-off leg of relays where that leg does not exceed 400 meters. They shall not be used for any other race. The athlete does not have to use the starting block. If athlete chooses to use the starting block, they must use the starting block that is provided by the competition. They can not provide their own.
Clarification for the Track and Field Age groups 50-64 Running Events (50M, 100M, 200M, 400M, 800M) The Top 8 Times from the Prelims will advance to the Finals.
1: Denotes a "limited" event. For more information, refer to Rule E on page 5 in the
rules and regulations.
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
Track Schedule of Events (printable
2015 NSG Track & Field Heat Sheets and Times
Click on the link/screenshot to view the heats and times of the Events.
THESE HEATS/TIMES WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Heats/times are subject to change based on withdrawals and any other changes.
Heats & Times
2015 NSG Track & Field Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Track Running Events
Track Field Events
Track and Field