5. Linking policya. Links to the Site. You may create your own link to the Site, provided that your link is in a text-only format. You may not use any link to the Site as a method of creating an unauthorised association between an organisation, business, goods or services and National Senior Games Association, and agree that no such link shall portray us or any other official National Senior Games Association organisations (or our or their activities, products or services) in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise objectionable manner. The use of our logo or any other National Senior Games Association Mark(s) as a link to the Site is not permitted. View our guidelines on Use of the Games' Marks. b. Links from the Site. We restrict links from the Site to links to the websites or web pages of certain associated and supporting organisations. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any website or web page to which the Site (or a linked website) is linked and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking to or from the Site does not constitute or imply any endorsement, authorisation or association of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links will always work, and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
7. Removal of Materialsa. We are entitled at our option, but not obliged, to pre-screen and/or pre-moderate any UGC uploaded by you or other Users, along with any other Materials. We reserve the right in our sole discretion: (i) not to post UGC on the Site; and (ii) to remove, or to suspend or disable access to, Materials at any time without liability and with or without prior notice. In particular, we do not permit infringement of third-party rights on the Site, and we shall remove, or suspend or disable access to, any Materials if properly notified that such Materials infringe third-party rights. b. If you are a rights-owner (or an agent acting for a rights-owner) and believe that any Material infringes your rights and you wish us to remove such Material from the Site or to suspend or disable access to it, please send us a notice by email with the subject line "Removal request" and provide us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the rights-owner or a person duly authorised to act on behalf of the rights-owner; (ii) details of the proprietary material that is claimed to have been infringed (or, if multiple proprietary materials on the Site are to be covered by a single notification, a representative list of such materials); (iii) details of the Material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, together with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the Material (including a URL and/or screen shot); (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as a postal address, telephone number and, if available, an email address; and (v) a statement by you that: (A) you believe in good faith that use of the Material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the rights-owner or the rights-owner's agent or by law; (B) the information in the notification is true and accurate; and (C) you are the rights-owner or are duly authorised to act on the rights-owner's behalf.
8. Information on the SiteWhile we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, it is provided for information purposes only, without any guarantee, warranty, representation or endorsement of any kind as to its accuracy or completeness or otherwise (whether express or implied), and it does not constitute professional or legal advice.
9. Advertising and sponsorshipPart of the Site may from time to time contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that Materials submitted for inclusion on the Site comply with relevant laws, regulations and codes. We shall not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising or sponsorship Materials.
10. DisclaimerTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY). YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
09 November 2017
Alice Carroll, 85, Syracuse, New York In a way, Alice Carroll wishes she was one year older. The 85-year-old retired nurse from Syracuse, Ne...
07 November 2017
Voted by industry as best of its kind for the fourth time in awards history NSGA is excited to announce that the 2017 National Senior Games ...
03 October 2017
HUMANA Hero: John White, 66, Milwaukee, Wisconsin John White takes his sports seriously, make no mistake about it. But we’ve noticed that ev...
25 September 2017
HUMANA Hero: Candace Kennedy-Hess, 63, Kintnersville, Pennsylvania Six years ago, Candace Kennedy-Hess thought her cycling days were long ov...