June 2, 2017 - June 14, 2017
Birmingham Southern College (Ann Dielen Tennis Complex)
900 Arkadelphia Rd, Birmingham AL 35254
Samford University Tennis Complex
800 Lakeshore Dr, Birmingham, AL 35254
Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
June 2: 9am - 4pm (All Ages M/W) Birmingham Southern College Ann Dielen Tennis Complex
June 2: 9am - 4pm (All Ages M/W) Samford University Tennis Complex
BIRMIGHAM SOUTHERN COLLEGE Court Information:
SAMFORD UNIVERSITY TENNIS COMPLEX Court Information:
Transportation Shuttle: Complimentary Shuttle Offered to Venue from Downtown (See Shuttle Schedule Below)
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2017.
3. Athletes must provide their own racquets and practice balls.
4. Athletes may enter a maximum of two tennis events.
1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2016 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2017 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2017 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place and consolation bracket winner for each event within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.