UNTIL THE GAMES!
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2013 National Senior Games
Special Events Information
Rules & Regulations
Travel & Lodging Information
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Venues and Maps Information
Health & Wellness
News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
: Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
: Case Western University - Veale Center
: 2138 Adelbert Rd.
: July 25 - July 31
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes.
Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
BALL: Butterfly 40mm 3-Star white color ball.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2012 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2013 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each table tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2013 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
1. Players must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2013.
Table Tennis Rule Book
Track and Field