UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
NSGA Spotlight Video
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
Senior Games Blogs
News & Events
2013 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
Backstroke (50-, 100-, 200-Yard), Breaststroke (50-, 100-, 200-Yard), Butterfly (50-, 100-Yard), Freestyle (50-, 100-, 200-, 500-Yard), Individual Medley (100-, 200-Yard (four strokes))
University of Minnesota
1910 University SE Street, Minneapolis, MN
July 3, 2015 - July 9, 2015
Please Click Here
Swimming Rule Book
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
1. At the 2015 National Senior Games, swimmers will be eligible to swim two bonus events. Bonus events may only be in the same stroke an athlete qualified in and can only be of a lesser distance, not greater. Athletes must provide times from the last twelve months prior to the registration deadline for their selected bonus event.
2. Athletes who qualify in the 200-yard individual medley may select only the 100-yard individual medley as a bonus event.
3. Swimmers must swim in their qualified events at the 2015 National Senior Games in order to pick a bonus event from that stroke.
4. Swimmers may enter a maximum six events, including bonus events.
5. The 500-yard freestyle and the 200-yard individual medley events are not available as bonus events; swimmers must qualify in these events to enter them.
6. Swimmers must provide their own suits, caps, goggles, towels, etc.
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
Swimming Schedule of Events (printable
2015 NSG Swimming Psych-Sheets
Click on the name of the event or document to view the psych-sheets.
THESE PSYCH-SHEETS/TIMES WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Psych-sheets/times are subject to change based on withdrawals and any other changes.
Seed Times are based off 2014 NSGA State Qualifying Times.
If you have questions with a seed time or if you are not entered
in the right event, you need to reply to the email address below
with the follow info:
1: Event number and description
2: The name of the state games the you qualified in the event
3: The time you think you should have.
The NSGA does not guarantee that times submitted will be changed.
Email Swimming Questions to:
2015 NSG Swimming Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
100Y Individual Medley
200Y Individual Medley
Track and Field