Rules of Posts and How to Post on The National Senior Games Partner Finder
- Entries will automatically expire in 120 days.
- To post an entry for the National Senior Games use the Team/Partner Finder under the National Games tab.
- To post an entry for the State Senior Games use the Team/Partner Finder under the State Games Tab.
- Post an entry for each sport in which a partner is needed.
- Keep entries brief with pertinent information: Sport, State/Location, Age Division, Need Partner/Team/Team Member, Contact Info (name, ph# and/or email). TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING CONTACTED BE SURE TO PROVIDE YOUR PH# AND/OR EMAIL ADDRESS.
EXAMPLE PARTNER ENTRY
Need Pickleball partners for MD Senior Olympics, Age 50-54-Contact John, [email protected], 555-555-5555.
EXAMPLES TEAM ENTRY:
- Female 56-yr old, looking to join women's 50+/55+ Volleyball Team, 555-555-5555, Will travel to qualify!
- Women's BB player-50yo, New to Sr Games, Played HS BB-still holds own on ct; Love to join team/play again! [email protected]
EXAMPLE TEAM MANAGER ENTRY:
- Call John 555-555-5555, Age 80+ BB team looking for players to join team at state qualifier in PA and at 2019 Nationals in ABQ.
- When viewing an entry click on Expand to see full entry details and contact info.
- To increase chances of finding a team/partner check the Team/Partner Finder regularly for new entries.
08 October 2018
David Kucherawy, 66, Washington, Pennsylvania All dog owners enjoy a bond with their pets, but David Kucherawy has a special connection with...
13 September 2018
Bonnie Strang,75, Millsboro Delaware Softball has the second-highest athlete participation of all sports in the National Senior Games. Since...
16 August 2018
Ken Mink, 83, Maryville, Tennessee An often-heard joke among senior athletes after a good performance is, “Too bad you don’t have any colleg...