Albuquerque Regional Sports Complex
1801 Arroyo Vista Blvd. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
||50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+
2018 Participant List: Participant Lists will be posted shortly after registration has closed.
Practice Information: TBD
1. Teams must supply current team rating and all other names used or played under during the period of one year.
2. Teams must provide their own bats, gloves and practice balls.
3. Teams must be all one gender.
4. Team rosters shall be limited to 22 persons, including non-playing coaches, non-playing captains, and non-playing bench personnel. No more than 20 of these persons may be players.
5. Teams are not limited to the number of out-of-state players on their rosters; however roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F. It is the captain's responsibility to declare team residency subject to NSGA approval, at the time of registration. Team roster participants who are unable to compete may be replaced after the official registration deadline for valid medical reasons only. Determining valid change requests are at the discretion of the NSGA and may be made after the advertised registration deadline. The new team member or partner must have participated in the sport they wish to enter, at a qualifying state game. Limit on number of teams one may coach/manage has changed.
6. Teams that add two or more players from a higher rated team may be subject to reclassification.
7. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
8. At the National Senior Games, athletes may compete on up to two teams per sport providing that the teams are in different age divisions that are scheduled to play in completely separate sessions.
9. Softball will be divided into the following age divisions for both men and women: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+.
10. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2017.
1. All first-, second- and third-place teams at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. States that divide men’s competition into three skill categories may qualify three men’s teams in each skill category. States that divide women’s competition into three skill categories may qualify three women’s teams in each skill category.
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 4th place within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.
ALBUQUERQUE REGIONAL SPORTS COMPLEX
The brand new Albuquerque Regional Sports Complex features five fields that can be adjusted to accommodate baseball, softball and little league teams. Each field has field lighting and is made of entirely synthetic turf and include two bullpens and dugouts. Bleacher seating with shade canopies at each field provide spectators a great view of the game. Also on sight is a multi-purpose building with a full concession stand, press boxes, locker rooms, and an event room on the second level with incredible 360-degree views of the Rio Grande Valley.