Albuquerque Convention Center
401 2nd St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Singles, Open Doubles, Non-Ambulatory Singles, Non-Ambulatory Open Doubles
2018 Participant List: Participant Lists will be posted shortly after registration has closed.
Practice Information: TBD
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, open doubles is classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for open doubles.
2. Open Doubles teams may be of same or mixed gender.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2019.
4. Athletes must provide their own cues. Disks will be provided.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each shuffleboard event (singles and/or open doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
|QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS NON-AMBULATORY
1. All non-ambulatory athletes competing at a 2016 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in a shuffleboard event (singles and/or open doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games.
3. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer a non-ambulatory shufffleboard event may qualify for the event by meeting the "limited" event qualifying criteria in Rule
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each style within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.
ALUBQUERQUE CONVENTION CENTER
Badminton, Shuffleboard, Table Tennis, Volleyball
The Albuquerque Convention Center is a multi-purpose event complex with over 270,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space. The facility is located in the heart of vibrant downtown Albuquerque and are proudly managed by SMG. The ACC, one of the premier venues in the Southwest, is nestled between the breathtaking Sandia Mountains and the majestic Rio Grande River.