UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
News & Events
2013 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
Road Race Check-In:
Please Click Here
5K Start Time:
10K Start Time:
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
2. The minimum distance acceptable for qualifying will be 1500 meters.
1. Athletes may enter only the event(s) in which he/she has qualified.
2. Individuals who want to qualify in the 5K and 10K Road Race must run the events separately. You cannot use your 5K split time from a 10K race to qualify for the 5K.
Road Race Rule Book
- Will be updated by the beginning of 2014.
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
The 2015 Schedule will be available at the beginning of the 2014 Qualifying Year.
2015 NSG 5000K Race Walk Map
Click on the link/screenshot to view the heats/times of the events.
THESE MAPS WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
5K Road Race Course Map
10K Road Race Course Map
2015 NSG Road Race Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Track and Field