Midtown Sport & Wellness - 4100 Prospect NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Downtown Sports & Wellness - 40 First Plaza Center NW # 76, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
2018 Participant List: Participant Lists will be posted shortly after registration has closed.
Practice Information: TBD
Ball Information: TBD
For all matches the following scoring system will be used:
Note: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to every match. Forfeit rule of 10 minutes will be strictly enforced.
1. Athletes must provide their own racquets. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2019.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each racquetball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each style within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.
MIDTOWN & DOWNTOWN SPORT & WELLNESS
Midtown Sports & Wellness is a complete health club and is the premier location in the state for racquetball. Midtown has six courts and the downtown venue has three courts.