June 6, 2017 - June 11, 2017
UAB Campus Recreation Center
1501 University Blvd Birmingham, AL 35233
Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
June 6: 9am - 3pm (All Ages M/W)
Ball Information: Gearbox Blue Racquetball
For all matches the following scoring system will be used:
1. Athletes must provide their own racquets. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2017.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at 2016 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2017 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each racquetball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2017 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each style within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.
University of Alabama Birmingham Recreation Center
The UAB Campus Recreation offers you the best opportunities for recreation and fitness. The center is rated as one of the best college recreation centers in the country. The 152,275 square feet covers three floors: housing four basketball/volleyball courts, five racquetball courts.
Gearbox Blue Racquetball