HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE NATIONAL GAMES
- An athlete must be at least 50 years of age by December 31, 2018 to qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
- An athlete MUST qualify for the National Senior Games in even numbered years at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- Review the National Senior Games Rules for qualifying requirements. Click Here
- For most sports (minus tennis and golf) an athlete must qualify by placing in the top four of their age division.
- There are some sports for which an athlete can also qualify by meeting the Minimum Performance Standard (MPS) at an NSGA sanctioned senior games.
- An athlete does not have to meet both the placement and MPS in order to qualify – it is one or the other.
- Locate NSGA sanctioned senior games and contact information, Click Here
- Qualifying results will be submitted to the National Senior Games office by staff from the NSGA sanctioned senior games where an athlete participates.
- Once results are verified for accuracy, athletes will receive a qualification/registration notice from NSGA beginning fall of 2018.
08 October 2018
David Kucherawy, 66, Washington, Pennsylvania All dog owners enjoy a bond with their pets, but David Kucherawy has a special connection with...
13 September 2018
Bonnie Strang,75, Millsboro Delaware Softball has the second-highest athlete participation of all sports in the National Senior Games. Since...
16 August 2018
Ken Mink, 83, Maryville, Tennessee An often-heard joke among senior athletes after a good performance is, “Too bad you don’t have any colleg...