June 16-20, 2019
Sandia Golf Club - 30 Rainbow Rd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113
Santa Ana Golf - 288 Prairie Star Road, Santa Ana Pueblo, NM 87004
University of New Mexico Championship Course - 3601 University SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
54-Hole Scratch Play (Competitors in age divisions 90 and older will play 9 holes per day, competing for 27 total holes).
1. Golfers must provide their own clubs.
2. Golf cart use during practice round and official competition is mandatory.
3. PGA members may compete as long as they are not on the PGA Tour and adhere to the Definition of a Professional Rule I of the Official Sport Rules for 2019. The NSGA has the right to determine pro status.
1. Athletes finishing 1st and those meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games. Qualifiers will be determined by 18-hole gross score played on a course with a minimum par of 70 and a United States Golf Association (USGA) slope rating between 119 and 126 for men and between 113 and 120 for women. Handicap scores are not acceptable for qualifying. Nine-hole gross scores are permitted only for those 90 and older. In competitions with more than an 18-hole competition, any single 18-hole score meeting the golf minimum performance standard will qualify a competitor for the NSGA tournament. For open state qualifiers, Rule H applies.
2. Any NSGA member organization using a golf course that does meet the NSGA slope ratings is required to complete and submit a waiver. The MPS may be adjusted.
|MEDALS / AWARDS
||Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for each style within each age division. All medals and ribbons MUST be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail MEDALS or RIBBONS after the Games.
SANTA ANA GOLF CLUB
The course follows in the tradition of golf’s first and finest links-style courses and was highly rated by both Golf Week and Golf Digest. You'll enjoy a 27-hole championship links-style golf course, five sets of tees on every hole, play from 5,500 yards to 7,400 yards, a 22,000-square-foot Club House, eight lakes, full-service Pro Shop, practice facilities, hospitality quarters, four-star restaurant, and casual bar and grille.
SANDIA GOLF CLUB
The Par 72 Championship Course stretches from 5,113 to 7,752 yards and will challenge and delight golfers of all skill levels with a memorable layout routed through the rugged high desert landscape featuring 48 strategically placed bunkers, challenging green complexes and panoramic views of the Sandia Mountains and greater Albuquerque area. The property is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, approximately 10 miles north of downtown along Interstate 25 at the Tramway exit.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE
Located south of the University near the Albuquerque International airport, the Championship Course commands a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding Rio Grande Valley. The course offers five sets of tee markers to challenge and enhance the enjoyment of any golfer. The setting offers a nice reprise from the desert commonly found in the southwest and the rolling terrain is superb for enjoying various golf shots. The course rests on the side of a hill and features tree lined fairways. Despite the rolling terrain, the course is walker friendly and features greens that finish near the next tee. It has been ranked among the Top 25 public golf courses in the nation by Golf Digest magazine and has hosted several major tournaments, including PGA and LPGA qualifying events.
|2019 Golf Course Age Division Assignments(8.30.18)||588.91 KB||Download|