UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
News & Events
2013 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
Compound Fingers, Compound Release, Barebow Compound, Recurve, Barebow Recurve
Please Click Here
Target assignments will be posted the day of competition at the venue on the scoreboard.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
2. An archer may enter only the event in which he/she has qualified.
1. Archers may only compete in one event.
2. Archers must provide their own bows and target arrows.
Archery Rule Book
- Will be updated by the beginning of 2014.
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
The 2015 Schedule will be available at the beginning of the 2014 Qualifying Year.
2015 NSG Archery Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Track and Field