ACE and NSGA are building a relationship to:
- Promote health and wellness for all Americans age 50 and over
- Increase access for NSGA members to ACE certified professionals for group and personalized fitness programs.
- Increase access for NSGA members and participants to science-based health and fitness resources
- Develop well-qualified fitness leaders age 50 and over capable of providing leadership and expertise for senior athletes and non-athletes
- Increase NSGA’s impact in underserved communities and populations that aren’t well represented in current NSGA activities
10 July 2018
Susan Paulson, 62, Alexandria, Minnesota Cyclist Susan Paulson enjoyed an active youth, biking on gravel roads and ice skating near her nort...
14 June 2018
On June 13, Albuquerque celebrated it upcoming hosting of the 2019 National Senior Games presented by Humana with a One Year Out Celebration...
05 June 2018
Brad Winter, 66, Albuquerque, New Mexico When Brad Winter was a kid, he and his friends liked to use a broomstick to jump up on walls. “My f...