ACE and NSGA are building a relationship to:
- Promote health and wellness for all Americans age 50 and over
- Increase access for NSGA members to ACE certified professionals for group and personalized fitness programs.
- Increase access for NSGA members and participants to science-based health and fitness resources
- Develop well-qualified fitness leaders age 50 and over capable of providing leadership and expertise for senior athletes and non-athletes
- Increase NSGA’s impact in underserved communities and populations that aren’t well represented in current NSGA activities
01 August 2017
HUMANA Hero: Curt Davison, 92, Kirkwood, Missouri Curt Davison is not known to throw his weight around, other than on the field of play...
11 July 2017
HUMANA Hero: Wanda Newsom, 77, Taylor, Texas Birthdays seem to bring extra luck for Wanda Newsom. She won her first archery gold medal ...
21 June 2017
World, American masters records among new National Senior Games marks set in Birmingham BATON ROUGE, La. (June 21, 2017) ...
30 May 2017
More than 10,500 Senior Athletes Will Compete in 19 Sports in Birmingham BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (May 30, 2017) – Every National Senior Game...