ACE and NSGA are building a relationship to:
- Promote health and wellness for all Americans age 50 and over
- Increase access for NSGA members to ACE certified professionals for group and personalized fitness programs.
- Increase access for NSGA members and participants to science-based health and fitness resources
- Develop well-qualified fitness leaders age 50 and over capable of providing leadership and expertise for senior athletes and non-athletes
- Increase NSGA’s impact in underserved communities and populations that aren’t well represented in current NSGA activities
10 March 2017
HUMANA Hero: Whitman “Pete” Cross, 85, Charlottesville, Virginia During this 30th anniversary year, NSGA has asked athletes to send in ...