ACE and NSGA are building a relationship to:
- Promote health and wellness for all Americans age 50 and over
- Increase access for NSGA members to ACE certified professionals for group and personalized fitness programs.
- Increase access for NSGA members and participants to science-based health and fitness resources
- Develop well-qualified fitness leaders age 50 and over capable of providing leadership and expertise for senior athletes and non-athletes
- Increase NSGA’s impact in underserved communities and populations that aren’t well represented in current NSGA activities
13 March 2018
Darcy McBride, 66, York, Nebraska Darcy McBride has more than 6,000 blessings to count. The Nebraska native retired from a 28-year physical ...
13 February 2018
Every year, the National Senior Games Association (NSGA) hosts an Annual Conference for its Member Games, partners, and vendors. With the 2...
12 February 2018
Rod McGregor, 61, Hudson, Ohio There’s a saying that “children give you a second chance at life.” Rod McGregor agrees, since he was inspired...