ACE and NSGA are building a relationship to:
- Promote health and wellness for all Americans age 50 and over
- Increase access for NSGA members to ACE certified professionals for group and personalized fitness programs.
- Increase access for NSGA members and participants to science-based health and fitness resources
- Develop well-qualified fitness leaders age 50 and over capable of providing leadership and expertise for senior athletes and non-athletes
- Increase NSGA’s impact in underserved communities and populations that aren’t well represented in current NSGA activities
14 December 2017
Bob Lida, 81, Wichita, Kansas One of the names that appears repeatedly in National Senior Games track & field sprint records is Bob Lida...
09 November 2017
Alice Carroll, 85, Syracuse, New York In a way, Alice Carroll wishes she was one year older. The 85-year-old retired nurse from Syracuse, Ne...
07 November 2017
Voted by industry as best of its kind for the fourth time in awards history NSGA is excited to announce that the 2017 National Senior Games ...