ACE and NSGA are building a relationship to:
- Promote health and wellness for all Americans age 50 and over
- Increase access for NSGA members to ACE certified professionals for group and personalized fitness programs.
- Increase access for NSGA members and participants to science-based health and fitness resources
- Develop well-qualified fitness leaders age 50 and over capable of providing leadership and expertise for senior athletes and non-athletes
- Increase NSGA’s impact in underserved communities and populations that aren’t well represented in current NSGA activities
03 October 2017
HUMANA Hero: John White, 66, Milwaukee, Wisconsin John White takes his sports seriously, make no mistake about it. But we’ve noticed that ev...
25 September 2017
HUMANA Hero: Candace Kennedy-Hess, 63, Kintnersville, Pennsylvania Six years ago, Candace Kennedy-Hess thought her cycling days were long ov...
01 August 2017
HUMANA Hero: Curt Davison, 92, Kirkwood, Missouri Curt Davison is not known to throw his weight around, other than on the field of play...
11 July 2017
HUMANA Hero: Wanda Newsom, 77, Taylor, Texas Birthdays seem to bring extra luck for Wanda Newsom. She won her first archery gold medal ...